- Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
- Michael Liggan | Black and White, the newest über cool Restaurant Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Altavista Property – Reasons to travel to the Costa del Sol
- Bank Repossessions in Marbella and surrounding areas from Altavista Property
- Altavista Property – Luxury properties Marbella
- gamefly coupon code used games on www.altavistaspain.com Alta Vista Property Spain – Look to Spain for easy holiday entertaining
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Spain named a top destination for quality of life
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan Marbella on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
Tag Archives: Altavista Property
Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
With Europe and in particular Spain hovering on the edge of an economic avalanche, and with the poor Euro struggling increasingly each day, why are we at Altavista Property seeing an increase in foreign buyers looking again to invest in … Continue reading
Black and White Restaurant Café… Trendy urban-style décor, great – and affordable food, wicked cocktails, friendly and slick staff and a frontline port position overlooking the Banús super yachts. What is there not to love about funky new Marbella restaurant … Continue reading
Once you have stayed in a house for some time, it starts turning into a home. This is indeed the case in and around Marbella. Houses hold a lot of memories and for this reason, you should fight repossession at … Continue reading
There are several luxury properties in and around Marbella. You could find these properties through Altavista Property whose CEO is Michael Liggan. Altavista Property has an ISO 9001 accreditation. Golden Mile is perhaps the most famous area of Marbella, situated … Continue reading
Altavista Property – Finding the best property at the best price for you When it comes to real estate, whether it’s bargain property at the lower end of the scale or luxury at the higher end, you’re going to want … Continue reading
When it comes to bargain properties in Marbella you should be aware that there are now quite a few properties that are undervalued and therefore represent great value for money. Just because you’re looking to purchase a property in Marbella … Continue reading
The Costa del Sol, A golfing Mecca With Andalucía widely recognized as the ‘golfing capital of Europe’, what is it that attracts so many golfers to the Costa del Sol?
Michael Liggan looks at what motivates people to consider a move to Spain, and finds that there is more than one reason. Of all the reasons cited by immigrants for their decision to move from Northern Europe to Spain (better … Continue reading
The G.I.R.L.S. Golf Society, based in Marbella, enjoyed a lovely day out on the Campo Europa course last week whilst playing a stableford competition for their members.
With unemployment at record levels and property price falls accelerating in many areas, good news from Spain is thin on the ground. Much has been made of Spain’s property glut but it seems that in the Costa del Sol at … Continue reading