- Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
- Michael Liggan | Black and White, the newest über cool Restaurant Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Altavista Property – Reasons to travel to the Costa del Sol
- Bank Repossessions in Marbella and surrounding areas from Altavista Property
- Altavista Property – Luxury properties Marbella
- gamefly coupon code used games on www.altavistaspain.com Alta Vista Property Spain – Look to Spain for easy holiday entertaining
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Spain named a top destination for quality of life
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan Marbella on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
Tag Archives: Altavista Property Spain
Once you have stayed in a house for some time, it starts turning into a home. This is indeed the case in and around Marbella. Houses hold a lot of memories and for this reason, you should fight repossession at … Continue reading
Altavista Property – Finding the best property at the best price for you When it comes to real estate, whether it’s bargain property at the lower end of the scale or luxury at the higher end, you’re going to want … Continue reading
When it comes to bargain properties in Marbella you should be aware that there are now quite a few properties that are undervalued and therefore represent great value for money. Just because you’re looking to purchase a property in Marbella … Continue reading
The Costa del Sol, A golfing Mecca With Andalucía widely recognized as the ‘golfing capital of Europe’, what is it that attracts so many golfers to the Costa del Sol?
Michael Liggan looks at what motivates people to consider a move to Spain, and finds that there is more than one reason. Of all the reasons cited by immigrants for their decision to move from Northern Europe to Spain (better … Continue reading
The G.I.R.L.S. Golf Society, based in Marbella, enjoyed a lovely day out on the Campo Europa course last week whilst playing a stableford competition for their members.
With unemployment at record levels and property price falls accelerating in many areas, good news from Spain is thin on the ground. Much has been made of Spain’s property glut but it seems that in the Costa del Sol at … Continue reading
It was Fabio Capello’s lowest moment. In the immediate aftermath of the humiliating 4-1 defeat by Germany at the 2010 World Cup, as he surveyed the wreckage of his South African campaign, he said wistfully: ‘I remember Denmark in 1992, … Continue reading
A recent article published by the Financial Times highlights the fact that confidence is returning to the property market on the Costa del Sol – and in particular the evergreen favourite of Marbella.
Altavista Property Spain – We know you’re looking for the best combination of price, value and finance. That’s why we seek out those rare exceptional developments, which we can negotiate the very best deals on and then offer exclusively.