- Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
- Michael Liggan | Black and White, the newest über cool Restaurant Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Altavista Property – Reasons to travel to the Costa del Sol
- Bank Repossessions in Marbella and surrounding areas from Altavista Property
- Altavista Property – Luxury properties Marbella
- gamefly coupon code used games on www.altavistaspain.com Alta Vista Property Spain – Look to Spain for easy holiday entertaining
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Spain named a top destination for quality of life
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan Marbella on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
Category Archives: Michael Liggan News
Black and White Restaurant Café… Trendy urban-style décor, great – and affordable food, wicked cocktails, friendly and slick staff and a frontline port position overlooking the Banús super yachts. What is there not to love about funky new Marbella restaurant … Continue reading
Once you have stayed in a house for some time, it starts turning into a home. This is indeed the case in and around Marbella. Houses hold a lot of memories and for this reason, you should fight repossession at … Continue reading
The Costa del Sol, A golfing Mecca With Andalucía widely recognized as the ‘golfing capital of Europe’, what is it that attracts so many golfers to the Costa del Sol?
The G.I.R.L.S. Golf Society, based in Marbella, enjoyed a lovely day out on the Campo Europa course last week whilst playing a stableford competition for their members.
With unemployment at record levels and property price falls accelerating in many areas, good news from Spain is thin on the ground. Much has been made of Spain’s property glut but it seems that in the Costa del Sol at … Continue reading
It was Fabio Capello’s lowest moment. In the immediate aftermath of the humiliating 4-1 defeat by Germany at the 2010 World Cup, as he surveyed the wreckage of his South African campaign, he said wistfully: ‘I remember Denmark in 1992, … Continue reading
A recent article published by the Financial Times highlights the fact that confidence is returning to the property market on the Costa del Sol – and in particular the evergreen favourite of Marbella.
Altavista Property Spain – We know you’re looking for the best combination of price, value and finance. That’s why we seek out those rare exceptional developments, which we can negotiate the very best deals on and then offer exclusively.
Property investments, in Marbella, Puerto Banus, Elivira, Estepona and the New Golden Mile For the last ten years investing in property the world over has been seen as a safe bet with prices rising dramatically fortunes were made almost overnight. … Continue reading