- Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
- Michael Liggan | Black and White, the newest über cool Restaurant Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Altavista Property – Reasons to travel to the Costa del Sol
- Bank Repossessions in Marbella and surrounding areas from Altavista Property
- Altavista Property – Luxury properties Marbella
- gamefly coupon code used games on www.altavistaspain.com Alta Vista Property Spain – Look to Spain for easy holiday entertaining
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Spain named a top destination for quality of life
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan Marbella on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
Author Archives: Michael Liggan
Altavista Property – Finding the best property at the best price for you When it comes to real estate, whether it’s bargain property at the lower end of the scale or luxury at the higher end, you’re going to want … Continue reading
When it comes to bargain properties in Marbella you should be aware that there are now quite a few properties that are undervalued and therefore represent great value for money. Just because you’re looking to purchase a property in Marbella … Continue reading
The reasons for the popularity of the city’s real estate, explains Michael Liggan, include the facts that the city is on the Mediterranean Sea, it has wonderful climate, well-developed touristic infrastructure, and is a cultural hotspot. Marbella is popular because … Continue reading
Michael Liggan looks at what motivates people to consider a move to Spain, and finds that there is more than one reason. Of all the reasons cited by immigrants for their decision to move from Northern Europe to Spain (better … Continue reading
With unemployment at record levels and property price falls accelerating in many areas, good news from Spain is thin on the ground. Much has been made of Spain’s property glut but it seems that in the Costa del Sol at … Continue reading
A recent article published by the Financial Times highlights the fact that confidence is returning to the property market on the Costa del Sol – and in particular the evergreen favourite of Marbella.
Renowned Spanish property portal Kyero.com reported recently that Spanish property is enjoying a new wave of overseas investors, most likely due to the substantial discounts on offer. The article cites statistics from the bank of Spain which show foreign investment … Continue reading
According to a recent article by Mark Stucklin for his respected website spanishpropertyinsight.com, new research has found that banks are exploiting their control of mortgage financing to sell their properties at above market rates.
A recent survey conducted by Savills International and HomeAway.co.uk found that people looking to buy a property in Spain often look for homes with balconies or terraces in order to make the most of the better weather.