- Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
- Michael Liggan | Black and White, the newest über cool Restaurant Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Altavista Property – Reasons to travel to the Costa del Sol
- Bank Repossessions in Marbella and surrounding areas from Altavista Property
- Altavista Property – Luxury properties Marbella
- gamefly coupon code used games on www.altavistaspain.com Alta Vista Property Spain – Look to Spain for easy holiday entertaining
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Spain named a top destination for quality of life
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan Marbella on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Michael Liggan on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
- What Michael Liggan of Altavista property expects for the Marbella Property Market in 2012? | Altavista Spain Property on Altavista Property on property investments in and around Marbella
Author Archives: Michael Liggan
Altavista Property – is it a Good Time for Overseas Buyers to Invest in Spanish Property in Marbella?
With Europe and in particular Spain hovering on the edge of an economic avalanche, and with the poor Euro struggling increasingly each day, why are we at Altavista Property seeing an increase in foreign buyers looking again to invest in … Continue reading
Black and White Restaurant Café… Trendy urban-style décor, great – and affordable food, wicked cocktails, friendly and slick staff and a frontline port position overlooking the Banús super yachts. What is there not to love about funky new Marbella restaurant … Continue reading
The Costa del Sol is a region in southern Spain, and it’s the coastal region of the Malaga province and the Mediterranean sector of Gibraltar, in the province of Cadiz that extends along over more than 150 kms.
Once you have stayed in a house for some time, it starts turning into a home. This is indeed the case in and around Marbella. Houses hold a lot of memories and for this reason, you should fight repossession at … Continue reading
There are several luxury properties in and around Marbella. You could find these properties through Altavista Property whose CEO is Michael Liggan. Altavista Property has an ISO 9001 accreditation. Golden Mile is perhaps the most famous area of Marbella, situated … Continue reading
The Costa del Sol, A golfing Mecca With Andalucía widely recognized as the ‘golfing capital of Europe’, what is it that attracts so many golfers to the Costa del Sol?
The G.I.R.L.S. Golf Society, based in Marbella, enjoyed a lovely day out on the Campo Europa course last week whilst playing a stableford competition for their members.
It was Fabio Capello’s lowest moment. In the immediate aftermath of the humiliating 4-1 defeat by Germany at the 2010 World Cup, as he surveyed the wreckage of his South African campaign, he said wistfully: ‘I remember Denmark in 1992, … Continue reading
Altavista Property Spain – We know you’re looking for the best combination of price, value and finance. That’s why we seek out those rare exceptional developments, which we can negotiate the very best deals on and then offer exclusively.
Property investments, in Marbella, Puerto Banus, Elivira, Estepona and the New Golden Mile For the last ten years investing in property the world over has been seen as a safe bet with prices rising dramatically fortunes were made almost overnight. … Continue reading