Spain has been singled out as one of the best places in Europe in terms of life quality, with only France ranking higher.
The uSwitch Quality of Life Index looks at a range of factors, including average earnings, spending on healthcare, utility prices and the number of hours of sunshine per year.
Meanwhile, uSwitch also revealed that the nation is the most popular choice among Brits when deciding to move abroad.
Over one in ten (13 per cent) of respondents stated they would prefer to move to a property in Spain than anywhere else in Europe.
These results are also supported by a recent study carried out by Post Office International Payments, which found that Spain was the fourth most popular place among those considering emigrating, and the highest placed country where English is not the first language.
At Altavista Spain we certainly agree with the findings of the survey. We have been helping people from Britain find their dream home in Spain for many years, and expect to continue to do so for a long time to come yet. If you are looking to improve your quality of life, why not start by visiting our website. Start browsing the many exclusive listings we have on offer, with up to 100% mortgages, and start planning for a brighter future.
- Altavista Spain – Marbella Life
- Altavista Spain – Malaga named Europe’s ‘most 24-hour city’
- Michael Liggan News: Costa del Sol still the top holiday destination
- Altavista Property Spain – www.altavistaspain.com – Pellegrini named as new manager at Malaga Football Club
- www.altavistaspain.com – Brits taking renewed interest in property in Spain